The Mary Morton Parsons Foundation Grant Guidelines
** We now accept grant applications via our online application portal only. You must register and begin the application process two weeks before the submission deadline.
Application Deadline Information
- Spring Cycle: March 15 (Foundation response Early June)
- Fall Cycle: September 15 (Foundation response Early December)
- Typically our grants fund no more than 1/3 of a project’s cost.
- Grant awards are made on a challenge or matching basis.
- Grantees must meet all conditions stated in our award letter within 12 months of approval, and failing to do so may result in grant withdrawal.
- In the case of a construction grant, we will likely require the commencement of construction before we fund the grant.
- As a condition of funding, the Board of The Mary Morton Parsons Foundation expects that 100% of the grantee’s organizational board be contributing to the organization.
Before You Begin Your Grant Application
Recent Financial audit
Instructions and Support:
Once you have started an application, you may click the “Save Application” button at the bottom of the page. Click the “Submit Application” button once you have completed the application. You will receive an email confirmation when the Application is successfully submitted.